一个拥抱能做到多么奇妙的事, 当你忧郁时,它能使你快乐。
It’s wondrous what a hug can do, A hug can cheer you when you’re blue.
一个拥抱可以说 出∶“我多么爱 你!” 或是∶“噢,我 真难过你要离开 了!”
A hug can say, “I love you so.” Or, “Oh, I’m sad to see you go.”
一个拥抱也表 示∶“欢迎你再 回来!” 还有∶“真高兴 看到你!”或 是∶ “你到那里 去了?”
A hug is, “Welcome back again!” And, “Great to see you!” or, “Where’ve you been?”
一个拥抱可以 减轻一个年幼 孩子的伤痛 并在雨后带来 彩虹。
A hug can soothe a small child’s pain And bring a rainbow after rain.
拥抱!我们 对它的功用 毫无疑问, 若没有了它, 我们不知将 如何生存。
The hug! There’s just no doubt about it, We scarcely could survive without it.
拥抱使爸爸妈 妈觉得好舒服, 使姐妹觉得温 馨,使兄弟觉 得被鼓舞。
Hugs are great for fathers and mothers, Sweet for sisters, swell for brothers.
小猫们渴望拥抱,小狗们喜爱拥抱。 就连国家的领导人物们也需要它。
Kittens crave them. Puppies love them. Heads of state are not above them.
一个拥抱能打 破语言的隔阂 并使最沉闷的 一天变得似乎 快乐多了。
A hug can break the language barrier, And make the dullest day seem merrier.
你不用担心如何去储藏拥抱, 你给出越多,就会有更多。
No need to fret about the store of them, The more you give, The more there are of them.
因此不要迟 疑伸出你的 双臂 今天就给某 个人一个拥 抱吧!
So stretch those arms without delay And give someone a hug today!
Poem author unknown. Image Credits: Page 1 – http://www.flickr.com/photos/yorokobi/465640380/sizes/o/ Page 2 – http://www.flickr.com/photos/stairhopper/8531827969/sizes/c/ Page 3 – http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariaclarah/876311928/sizes/o/ Page 4 – http://www.flickr.com/photos/subharnab/40424536/sizes/o/ Page 5 – http://www.flickr.com/photos/angelinalealuezphotography/ 6547261991/sizes/z/ Page 6 – http://www.flickr.com/photos/alicjap/4771302600/sizes/l/ Page 7 – http://www.flickr.com/photos/shinagawa/5806099265/sizes/l/ Page 8 – http://www.flickr.com/photos/8106459@N07/4870325108/sizes/l/ Page 9 – http://www.flickr.com/photos/caitlinator/2700430636/ Page 10 – http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevebowen/3375311432/ Page 11 – http://www.flickr.com/photos/adjourned/3069182904/sizes/l/ Page 12 - http://www.flickr.com/photos/automania/209122574/sizes/o/
故事,视频和着色页为儿童 www.freekidstories.org.