Zuma ‘put up for sale’
news
A south african, disappointed with president jacob zuma’s rule, placed an advertisement to have him sold P.4
eXtra.sharp Monday 23.06.2014 | www.x-news.co.ke
SPORT
three lions’ early world cup exit disappoints rio ferdinand | P.13
divock origi scores vital goal in belgium’s wc win over russia | P.16
Identities of killers to be made public Fingerprints of five people who were shot dead last Thursday on suspicion of being among the attackers who killed 60 people in Mpeketoni have been taken as police conclude investigations to reveal
their identities. Inspector General of Police David Kimaiyo said they are going to release the identities of the attackers in a move that could help solve the mystery surrounding their origin.
Speculation has been rife that the outlawed Al-Shabaab terror group could be responsible for the attacks perpetrated last Sunday after it claimed responsibility. But President Uhuru
Kenyatta on Tuesday last week refuted the claims and instead blamed the attacks on political networks. “We will very soon give our findings on who the attackers were, and even their names,” Mr
Kimaiyo said yesterday at Matuga School of Government, where he met coast security chiefs.
Kimaiyo gets more aircraft for security P5
New mobile phones to get kill-switch P7
Vest to help blind walk freely in development
P10
find them, name them: Residents chant slogans as they take part in a protest against the recent attack by unidentified gunmen in Mpeketoni. Inspector General of Police David Kimaiyo has promised to reveal the identities of five people who were shot dead on suspicion of being involved, once investigations are complete.
Songbird Gloria Muliro going places P11